Higher Educations Institutions iconHigher Education Institutions

Disability Support Search iconDisability Support Search

Glossary icon Glossary

Support Organisations iconSupport Organisations



We aim to support students to get the most out of their studies. There are many ways of doing this and our trained staff will work with you one to one to decide the best way forward. The service can offer lots of support including counselling, mentoring, specialist study skills, british sign language interpretation to name a few. We want to see students reaching their potential and believe working together can help you do that.

Contact Us

Disability support: Student Services Team

Tel:       +44 (0)203 040 3501
Mobile:  +44 (0)7568 103666
Email:    studentservices@rave.ac.uk

More provision of support

For more detailed information please click here to view the PDF document.

Main campus

Support we offer

icon Accessible learning spaces

icon  Adapted accommodation

icon Campus tours

icon Specialist knowledge in disability service

icon Specialist groups or disabled students’ network

icon Support available from academic staff

Additional details about support

Funding for SpLD Assessment

Can a student be referred for a Specific Learning  Differences  (SpLD) Assessment with a Specialist teacher or Educational Psychologist through the University and is there funding available for an SpLD assessment?


Disability Adviser available

Are there specialist staff available to talk to within the service?  Is there a disability officer or a disability adviser for students to talk to?


Support from academic staff

Is advice and support available from academic staff within the faculties of the University?   How do students access this advice and support?


One-to-one mentoring support

Are there any additional services available such as mentoring, counselling services or a buddy scheme to help a new student to settle in if needed?


Specialist Support groups

Are there specialist  support groups  or a disabled  students network available at the University? 


Adapted accommodation in halls

Is adapted accommodation and specialist equipment available in halls of residence?


One-to-One / Group Study Skills

Does the institution provide support with arranging One to one/Group study skills sessions?

We can provide support with arranging One to One and Group study skills sessions.